Deepening Experience in Contemplation and Transformation
A Deepening year of the Jubilee Program is now being offered to any graduates of the Pacific, Ontario or Prairie Jubilee Program.
What is the Deepening Year of Jubilee?
Responding to the desire of graduates of the Pacific, Prairie and Ontario programs, we have created a program to deepen our interior practice of spiritual direction, supervision and soul accompaniment. Practical skills, movement, contemplation, and silence will be the structure for our experience together. We will seek to deepen our contemplative commitment and our dedication to being a complete human being through the transformational process. We will explore our own charisms and style in spiritual direction as well as supervision skills and the integration of pastoral care and soul companioning. Core to our time together will be strengthening our relationship with the Divine.
To facilitate this work we will reflect, write, do art, sing, move, and pay attention to our dreams.
Rhythm of the Day
We will honour our wish for more silence and will structure the day so that
- we study in the morning
- we move and rest in the afternoon
- we engage the heart through the arts in the evening.
There will also be an opportunity for personal consultation or direction and/or contemplative supervision.
- The Beatitudes give us a blueprint for living community in a way that fosters the impulse towards love and healing.
- In the second residency we will explore the Beatitudes through the lens of the enneagram.
Transforming Prayer of Jesus
- Throughout our whole experience the Lord’s Prayer’s will underpin our explorations.
- The Lord’s Prayer contains all of a human’s thoughts and feelings (Tertullian) and contains all the gospels (St. Augustine).
- We will sing and dance the prayer in the original Aramaic.
- We will be disciples together in an upper room of spirited learning.
November 20 – 27, 2016
April 19 – 26, 2017
- includes all meals and accommodations for both residencies
- limited to 14 participants
Registration Deadline: November 12, 2016
To Register please contact Dale at email@example.com